Thursday, January 8, 2009

Novel - Mad World



Novel came out with a new song titled "Mad World" and decided to do this song. He explains....

So I saw the footage on Oscar Grant like the rest of the world and was sadden and shocked by the tragic event that occurred.

If you don't know, Oscar Grant was a unarmed young black male shot in the back by an Oakland Police officer. This song is dedicated to him and his family and anyone who lost someone. This is my take on Gary Jules “Mad World”. I hope this doesn’t offend anyone in anyway for that is not my intention.




Novel - Mad World


BONUS: Here is the video of what went down New Years Days in Oakland, CA. It happened on the platform of the train station. It's disturbing video so please watch at your won risk.




R.I.P

Oscar Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment