Monday, March 9, 2009

"The Greatest Rapper Of ALL TIME Died On March 9th.."




The moment I heard this song I was lost in his flow and lyrics. He was amazing when it came to his delivery and aura for a big man. He just always came hard and truthful in all his songs. With Puff at the production helm plus his story telling they made classics that will be in rotation til the end of time, and that's a FACT..
I cant believe its been 12 years already. I was a Freshman in High School. WOW!


RIP Chrisstopher " FrankWhite " Wallace





Notorious B.I.G. - Me And My Bitch (Live Video)




Notorious B.I.G - One More Chance




Notorious B.I.G - Sky's The Limit




B.I.G & Lil Cease made an appearnce on the Wake Show W/ Sway & Tech in Cali on March 3, 1997..... It would be Biggie's last Freestyle.


"Stay Far From Timid, Only Make Moves When Your Hearts In It, And Live The Phrase 'Sky's The Limit'.." R.I.P The Late Great Notorious B.I.G

No comments:

Post a Comment