Monday, October 27, 2008

XXL's Top 10 Freshmen of 2009

XXL is my favorite Hip-Hop magazine on the market ever since they made their debut my freshman year in high school in 1997. Every year they have come out with the next up and coming artist to blow, but this year they did it up big with the Top 10 artist doing video freestyles daily called "The Seminar" starting with KiD CuDi and topping it off with Asher Roth. It was well done to me, I enjoyed all the freestyles and even heard new artist I had not really heard before other than their names. It's probably the best class yet that they have put together. I'll let you all decide on that for yourself's. Now watch, listen and learn fellow earthlings and tell me which one or ones are your favorites (my favs are KiD CuDi, Charles Hamilton and Mickey Factz).

This issue is due out on newstands for Jan./Feb.

Here are the 3 covers:

Photobucket

Wale, B. O. B, Asher Roth and Charles Hamilton.

Photobucket

Ace Hood, Curren$y and KiD CuDi.

Photobucket

Cory Gunz, Blu and Mickey Factz.


... And now to the "Seminar's"

Day 1 - KiD CuDi



Day 2 - Ace Hood



Day 3 - Charles Hamilton



Day 4 - Curren$y



Day 5 - Blu



Day 6 - Corey Gunz



Day 7 - Mickey Factz



Day 8 - Wale



Day 9 - B. O. B



Day 10 - Asher Roth




Say hello to the FUTURE of Hip- Hop.....

No comments:

Post a Comment