Sunday, November 16, 2008

Baby Making Jamz 90's Edition.....

You might think I'm only a Hip-Hop head and all, but I'm actually a R&B(Baby Making Music) lover too. Today I woke up in that mood of listening to more of a softer melody and lyrics and than rawkus I heard last night. So I bring you some of my favorites so you can enjoy. Oh, I must say I can post for months on these so be patient... Your favorite will come too...



R. Kelly - Bump n Grind






Janet Jackson - Anytime Anyplace







Silk - Freak Me






Jodeci - Freak You






Changing Faces - Stroke You Up







Like I mentioned above stay tuned because I Will Never Stop! And for those that grew up in my city(Miami) listening to the Power Love Hour, it's time to reminisce.


HAVE A GREAT START TO YOUR WEEK! PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment