Tuesday, November 11, 2008

" I Thought I Told You That I Don't Stop...."



I can remember the day I heard Only You on the radio and feel in love with the song and the group. I got up and walked over to Blockbuster Music and bought the single and then the album. The single contained the original version with just Biggie, later came the remix with Mase, but needless to say Puff did his thing on the remix like he always did/does!

In other words, I really miss this type of music. 90's HipHop/RnB was/is my shit. I just wish sometimes it would come back. It makes me feel so good listening to it, no matter what the circumstances are.

Those were the days.......


Here is the remix:



" Game So Tight They Call It Virgin..."

And if I included 'Only You' I have to include the panty dropper 'Cupid'.
So here it is also.....


No comments:

Post a Comment