Monday, November 17, 2008

The Late Greats....

As I sit here and ponder what I wanna post I think about some of the influential artist that have past and how great their music was and still is. Tupac, Biggie, Big L and Big Pun came to mind right away. Even ten years later I can relate to the lyrics. It's unbelievable that the good ones had to die so young! Life! Crazy ain't it..... Well, here are some of my favorites from the LATE GREAT artist of my time.



Tupac - Keep Your Head Up



"And when he tells you you ain't nuttin don't believe him
And if he can't learn to love you you should leave him"



Notorious B.I.G - Everyday Struggle



"I don't wanna live no' mo'
Sometimes I hear death knocking at my front door
I'm living everyday like a hustle
Another drug to juggle, another day another struggle..."



Big L - Put It On



"I drink Moet not Beck's beer, I stay dressed in slick gear
Peace to my homies in the gangsta lean, I see you when I get there"



Big Pun - Super Lyrical



"Just call me baby Jesus cuz lately niggaz be praisin' me
Just for the way I blaze to be crazily, tape to CD lasery
It pays to be amazingly flavery
Daaaaze'em to my rhymes that basically hypnotize you occasionally"

No comments:

Post a Comment