Tuesday, November 11, 2008

" I'm A Problem That I Never Ever Resolved...."

Photobucket

While I'm not really in a blogging mood right now for private reasons, I can't help to post an AMAZING song by Kanye West ft. Young Jeezy called "Amazing". It's another leak off the album '808s & Heartbreaks' that everyone should go out and cop. The album is gonna be completely different from what you have heard in the past, but it is most definitely gonna be G.O.O.D music! I know I am gonna go get my copy first thing. Enough of me and the love for the new album. Go ahead and enjoy the song.


"I'm exhausted, barely breathing, holding on to what I believe in..."


Kanye West ft. Young Jeezy - Amazing


Click Here if you are interested in knowing where Kanye West's head is at for his upcoming album.

No comments:

Post a Comment